Terms and Conditions
03 225 27 78
VAT-number: BE 0501.273.630
Through this website offers ACE Lighting products within the range of lighting, design furniture and accessories that have a promotional price. Only a few pieces are available for each product. Some showroom models may show signs of use, feel free to consult the products in our store. All products on this website are sold without lamps and accessories.
Orders are accepted and processed as per our possibilities. On request, the customer can obtain a written confirmation of the order. Ordered goods can not be canceled. The goods are sold and considered as accepted in our offices and warehouses, whatever may be the place, manner and terms of delivery.
Any costs for shipping will be paid by the customer.
Prices listed on our website are contractual, unless in the event of over-power. The prices on our website will always be listed VAT inclusive. Billing will always be VAT inclusive except in case of customers with a valid VAT number outside of Belgium. In these last cases the customer is not subject to VAT.
Delivery terms and transport
Delivery terms are strictly indicative. If ordered goods have not been delivered after more than 1 months since the order was placed, the customer has the right to cancel the respective order by written means. Please note, in case of deliveries outside the EU, you will always be charged import duties or taxes. Import duties and taxes shall always be paid by the customer.
Any delivered goods remain property of the seller until full payment of the respective due invoices.
When you place an order and choose to pick up your order in our store, you will be deemed to pick up your order within a period of 2 weeks. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are available in our store. We will send you an email once your order is complete and ready for pickup.
When you place an order and choose to let it be delivered, the order will only be shipped once the full payment has been received. Your order will be set aside in our warehouse for 2 weeks. This period starts from the moment that all ordered products are available in our store. We will send you an email once your order is complete and ready for shipment.
If you do not pick up or pay your order within the term of 2 weeks, we have the right to put your ordered products back in stock as well as to cancel your order.
Payments and refunds
All payments, refunds and billing are in Euro. In the case of refunds the original amount will always be refunded in Euro. If your country uses a currency other than Euro, the refund will be made at the prevailing rate of exchange. We are not liable for any exchange rate fluctuations that occur between the time of purchase/payment and the time of refund.
Right of withdrawal
At Ace Lighting you can exchange or return a product within 14 days after reception without penalty fee or reason and this according to the right to cancel. This right is only applicable to citizens of the EU. You are not obliged to give a reason for return, though this can be useful for us to improve our service and product range. The costs to return the product are at the client’s expenses.
Before you return a product, it can be useful to first send your request of return by email. Subsequently we will send you a return document which will normally accelerate the processing when the returned product arrives in our warehouse.
A product in return will only be accepted if it complies to our return conditions. Any deviation from these conditions may cause a refusal of the return
- The products have to be complete (including all accessories, manuals and documentation).
- Products have to be undamaged, unused and in the original (undamaged) packaging. Received products may only be viewed as would happen in a normal store. If you do install or use the products, it means you accept the products.
- The original packaging always has to be within at least one outer packaging.
- The original packaging cannot in any way be smeared (for example by labels, stickers, damages, markings, etc.).
- When we receive your return document, you have 10 working days to deliver us the product(s).
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to tailor-made products for the customer, customization or products that are clearly intended for a specific person.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to products that are used, damaged or incomplete.
- The European right of withdrawal does not apply to VAT liable corporate customers.
- The European right of withdrawal only applies to orders delivered in the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Method of withdrawal and return
Follow the steps below if you wish to withdraw and return your order.
- Inform us with the standard form for withdrawal or by email that you want return your purchased product, and this within 14 days following the day of reception of the ordered product. Be sure to always state your customer number, invoice number and the product(s) you want to return. When we receive your return document, you have 10 working days to deliver us the product(s). It is not required to give a reason for return, although this can be useful for us to improve our service and product offer. Click the following link to download the standard form for withdrawal: Download the standard form for withdrawal
- Ship the product(s) at your expenses and risk to the return address you have received:
If the product(s) goes/go missing or get damaged during return shipment, this will be your responsibility and ACE Lighting cannot be held liable.
In case of a return shipment from outside the European Union: Always use a courier service (e.g. UPS, TNT, …), never use a postal company. If you do use a postal company, you will be held responsible for all customs formalities yourself.
- When we receive the returned product, we will check whether it complies with the conditions of return and inform you of our verdict by mail. If the product complies to our return conditions, we will refund you the full order amount.
Please note: we will only refund the paid price and the shipping costs – if there were any – to deliver the product to you. The shipping costs to return the product are always at your expense.
- If the product does not comply to our conditions of return, they remain your property and you have to pick them up within 2 weeks. If desired, we can return the products at your expense with a transportation company. If the refused return product is still in our warehouse after 2 weeks, you will be informed by email that the product will be destroyed.
Every complaint needs to be addressed to us within 3 business days after delivery. After this term, the delivered goods will be considered as accepted. Packaging materials must be preserved for inspection. In the event of the customer’s refusal to accept the goods, they will be stored at the expense and risk of the customer, until full payment.
Within 5 working days the customer receives a term in which he/she will receive a proposal for resolution of the dispute of the seller.
The orders are always paid online through the offered payment methods, either via Bancontact / Mistercash or using a credit card.
Applicable law - Competent court
The Belgian law is applicable. When disputes are exclusively competent the Courts of Antwerp.